In the past, a patient experiencing from disc problems may have been prescribed pain killers/medicines, instructed to abstain from physical activities, referred for physiotherapy, received steroidal shots or injections, and when they weren’t progressing, they opted for spinal surgery. Ayurvedic treatment for Neck Pain in Hyderabad has firmly gained the success rate.
Only 5% of back pains require surgeries; the other 95% can attend conservative & curative Ayurveda panchakarma chikitsa.
Today, you may not have to live with such pain any more. We at Vardhan Ayurveda hospital, have successfully treated lower back pain resulting from herniated, bulging, or degenerative discs.
Our Meru Chikitsa (Ayurveda neuro therapy) allows patients to return to more active lifestyles. We have established Vardhan Ayurveda Hospital in Hyderabad India intending to treat the needful with spinal problems with utmost perfection and cure. We are devoted to improving the health and function of our patients by combining traditional Ayurveda panchakarma chikitsa with modern technology to deliver a unique level of service. Till to date, we have treated more than 5,00,000 patients with spinal ailments like:
- Lumbago (Severe Low Back Pain),
- Herniated Discs,
- Bulging Discs,
- Degenerative Disc Disease,
- Sciatica Syndrome,
- Spondylosis (Cervical /Lumbar/ Ankylosing),
- Spinal Stenosis,
- Spinal Infections &
We are effective at Spinal Disorders Ayurvedic Treatment and its allied problems by carrying out several clinical trials at our institute. This research is the future for more efficient procedures to alleviate spine and back pain for our patients.
Our Commitment is:
- To enhance the quality of life for those with spine disorders;
- To promote the understanding and therapy of those conditions through research, prevention, and education; &
- To accomplish the most excellent quality spine care in a friendly and humane environment, nursing every patient with the same care & respect, we would demand ourselves.
We at Vardhan Ayurveda Hospital, since 1999 with 5 branches (Narayanguda, Tarnaka, Banjara Hills, Vijayawada, and Kurnool) across Andhra Pradesh & Telangana have treated more than 6 Lakh Patients and avoided 2.5 Lakh + Surgeries by giving the Best Treatments for “Spinal Disorders” with high success rates through Ayurveda.