Neck pain is a general medical condition. Neck pain can originate from several diseases and ailments of any tissues in the neck, such as degenerative disc disease, neck strain, whiplash, a herniated disc, or a pinched nerve. Neck pain also referred to as cervical Spondylosis.
The symptoms include pain in the neck and are generally associated with dull aching. Sometimes pain in the neck is worsened with an inclination of the neck. Further signs of neck pain include dullness, tingling, tenderness, fullness, pulsations, swishing noises in the head, sharp shooting pain, trouble swallowing, dizziness or light headedness, etc.
In diagnosing the cause of neck pain, it is essential to review the history of the symptoms. In performing so, the doctor will note the location, intensity, duration, and radiation of the pain. Any past injury to the neck indicated. Aggravating, relieving positions or motions are also recorded. Additional testing of undiagnosed neck discomfort can involve x-ray evaluation, bone scan, MRI scan. Ayurvedic treatment for Neck Pain in Hyderabad has firmly gained the success rate.
Ayurveda recommends the following options of Best Treatment for Cervical Spondylosis:
Ayurveda & keraliya panchakarma therapies, researched internal medicines, diet management, intensive muscle training, yoga, pranayama & other stress relieving exercises.
Ayurveda & keraliya panchakarma therapies for 7/14/21/28 days according to the severity of the disease which includes,
- Shiro Dhara (pouring a continuous stream of medicated oil, buttermilk, etc on the forehead and doing a gentle & soothing head massage),
- Shiro Vasti (a special technique of bathing the head in medicated oils using a special cap like apparatus),
- Abhyangam (a whole body massage with specific herbal oils, achieves most profound healing effects by naturally harmonizing body, mind, soul, and the senses),
- Nadi Swedam (medicated steam bath),
- Nasyam (administration of medicated oil through the nose, cleanses accumulated kapha toxins from the head and neck region),
- Elakizhi (herbal leaf bundle massage),
- Shastika Sali Pinda Swedam/ Navarakizhi (a remarkably beneficial rejuvenation procedure using a particular kind of rice that is cooked, tied into boluses and dipped into an herbal decoction and lukewarm milk, then skilfully massaged all over the body),
- Pizhichil (medicated oil bath),
- Greeva Vasthi (a treatment done on to the neck to decrease cervical spinal compression).
Medicines used in Ayurvedic Treatment For Neck Pain include thailams, churnams, asavams, aristams, ghrithams, lehyams, etc. Prepared from ayurvedic herbs like rasna, nirgundi, dasamoola, ashwagandha, etc. These herbs are suggested based on severity, stage of the disease, age, prakruthi of the patient. Vata hara, brumhana oushada ahara vihara are also advised to these patients.
People with weak neck muscles are more prone to neck problems, and in such cases, an exercise program to strengthen the neck is a good idea. Pranayama and other neck exercises relieve the stress in the neck
We at Vardhan Ayurveda Hospital, since 1999 with 5 branches (Narayanguda, Tarnaka, Banjara Hills, Vijayawada, and Kurnool) across Andhra Pradesh & Telangana have treated more than 6 Lakh Patients and avoided 2.5 Lakh + Surgeries by giving the Best Treatments for “Neck Pain” with high success rates through Ayurveda.
" Ayurveda is the best approach for a successful treatment of back pain without surgery. "
Don't Believe Us
Watch What Patients Say About Our Treatment