A computer is an essential tool in many different occupations; however, long periods of working at a computer can increase the chance of developing an injury. Although sitting position requires limited muscular effort, it still causes fatigue because of decreased circulation to Muscles, Bones, Tendons, and Ligaments and can result in Stiffness and Pain.
Incorrect working positions like Irregular Spinal Postures for extended periods; sitting continuously, poor ergonomics, stress, physical inertia, air-conditioned environment, etc are the causes for Computer-Related Injuries (CRI). Let your pain caused by Computer-Related Injuries be vanished by choosing CRI Ayurveda Treatment.
Optimize your performance and prevent Computer-Related Injuries (CRI) with Healthy Computing. If CRI is not interrupted, it leads to a permanent or chronic disability like:
- Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
To maintain Health and reduce your risk of developing Musculo Skeletal Disorders, place yourself in GOOD WORKING POSITIONS. Ayurvedic treatment for CRI in Hyderabad has firmly gained the success rate.
Do the following to maintain Neutral Body Postures, comfortable working posture in which your joints naturally aligned, while working on the Computers:
- Hands, Wrists, and Forearms are positioned straight, in-line, and roughly parallel to the floor.
- Head is level or angled lightly forward, forward facing, and balanced.
- Shoulders are relaxed, and upper arms normally hang at the side of the body
- Elbows stay confined to the body and angled between 90 and 120 degrees
- Feet fully supported by floor or footrest.
- Back is fully supported with lumbar support when sitting vertical or leaning back slightly.
- Thighs and hips backed by a well-padded seat and exactly parallel to the floor.
- Knees are of the same height as the hips with the feet slightly front.
Working in the same posture or sitting still for prolonged periods is not healthful. You should improve your working posture frequently throughout the day in the following ways:
- Make little improvements to your chair or backrest.
- Stretch your fingers, hands, arms, etc.
- Periodically, stand up and walk around for a few minutes.
CRI Specialty Consultation is available through Ayurveda.
We at Vardhan Ayurveda Hospital, since 1999 with 5 branches (Narayanguda, Tarnaka, Banjara Hills, Vijayawada, and Kurnool) across Andhra Pradesh & Telangana, with a proven methodology, with zero side effects have treated more than 6 Lakh happy customers. We provide The Best Treatments for "Computer Associated Injuries" with high success rates through Ayurveda.