Depression is a disorder that influences the body, mood, and thoughts of a person. It also influences the way a person eats and sleeps, the way one feels about oneself, and the way one thinks about things.
People with a depressive condition cannot merely “Pull Themselves Together” and get better. Without treatment, signs can last for weeks, months, or years. Proper treatment, however, can benefit most people with depression.
Some people say that depression seems like a black curtain of gloom coming down over their lives. Many people feel like they have no energy and can’t think. Others feel irritable all the time for no apparent reason. The symptoms differ from person to person, but if you feel down for more than two weeks, and these activities are conflicting with your daily life, you may be clinically depressed.
Most people who have gone into one episode of depression will, earlier or later, have another one. You may start to feel some of the indications of depression several weeks before you develop a full-blown episode of depression
Depression Symptoms include persistent feelings of sadness, irritation, or anxiety, decreased interest or pleasure in usual activities or hobbies, loss of energy, feeling tired despite lack of action. A shift in appetite, with notable weight loss or weight gain, a change in sleeping patterns, such as difficulty sleeping, early morning awakening, or sleeping too much, restlessness or feeling slowed down, decreased ability to make decisions or concentrate, feelings of worthlessness, hopelessness, or guilt, thoughts of suicide or death can also be the symptoms of depression.
Most people with depression never seek advice, even though the majority will react to treatment. Tackling depression is especially important because it transforms you, your family, and your work. Some people with depression try to injure themselves in the mistaken ideas that how they are feeling will never change. Depression is a treatable illness. Ayurvedic Treatment for Depression in Hyderabad has firmly gained the success rate.
The first step to achieving suitable Treatment for Depression is an actual diagnosis, which requires a complete physical and psychological evaluation to determine whether the person may have a depressive illness, and if so, what type. Several remedies, as well as some medical circumstances, can cause symptoms of depression. Therefore, the examining physician should rule out these circumstances through Consultation, Evaluation, physical examination, and laboratory tests.
Ayurveda Treatment for Depression actively helps one to overcome the depression, and it focuses on both –Internal and External Therapies that affects the brain and nervous system. Ayurveda treatment procedures mainly involve the changing of nutritional protocol & life style by which we can significantly influence our Physical, Mental & Emotional health.
While each patient should develop a regimen Tailored to his/ her requirements, the Five Classical Procedures are meant to detoxify the human body - THE PANCHAKARMA CHIKITSA - are particularly beneficial. They are:
- VAMANA: A Medicated Emesis Therapy cleanses Kapha collected in the body & decongests the Respiratory Tract.
- VIRECHANA: A Medicated Purgation Therapy removes Toxins from the body that accumulated in the Gastro-Intestinal Tract.
- VASTHI: Cleanses the accumulated Toxins from all over the body. It is also highly beneficial in Rejuvenation Therapies.
- NASYAM: Nasal administration of Medicated Oils to cleanse accumulated Kapha dosha from the Head & Neck regions.
- RAKTHA MOKSHANAM: Bloodletting using Leeches etc, effective in Hematological Conditions.
Once the toxins will discharge and the body purified from doshas responsible for causing the diseases, then Rejuvenation procedures & therapeutic massages are beneficial. Proper mixes of scientifically standardized drugs having rejuvenating; correcting imbalances are administered for the promotion of a healthy normal living of the person.
REJUVENATION PROCEDURES include:
- A Simple ABHYANGA revives Body, Mind, Senses and the Soul, increasing energy levels and thus promotes the feeling of wellbeing.
- SIRODHARA in which Medicated Oils are streamed on to the Fore Head, SHIRO VASTI Where the medicated oil is poured into the cap fitted on the patient’s head, relaxes the Central Nervous System, melting away all the Stresses & Strains.
- PIZHICHIL (Medicated Oil Bath) Sarvanga Dhara/ Kaya Seka provides the ultimate Rejuvenation and Increases the Circulation around the body
- ELAKIZHI (Herbal Leaf Bundle Massage) is a highly Rejuvenating Treatment used to Treat Chronic Back Pain, Sciatica, etc.
- NAVARAKIZHI (Shali Shastika Pinda Swedam) is effective in Debility, Emaciation, Debility, and Strengthens Tissues and is anti-aging.
Ayurvedic Methods of Healing Depression is Gentle, Natural, and Effective. They contribute to a long-lasting state of Mental, Psychological, and Inner balance that decreases the tendency towards recurrences.
We at Vardhan Ayurveda Hospital, since 1999 with 5 branches (Narayanguda, Tarnaka, Banjara Hills, Vijayawada, and Kurnool) across Andhra Pradesh & Telangana, with a proven methodology, with zero side effects have treated more than 6 Lakh happy customers. We provide the Best Treatments for "Depression" with high success rates through Ayurveda.