Fast paced life, skipping breakfast/lunch/ dinners, Chinese/ fast foods/ junk food cultures, busy schedules, sleepless nights, competition & complexity of today’s world- in this process of hectic growth we subject ourselves to all kinds of unlimited physical & mental stresses
Besides stress & fatigue, an accumulation of toxins can interfere with the normal functions of the body. After 25 or 30 years high levels of toxins also accelerate the rate of degeneration of the body. The human body is no different from a vehicle, which needs constant care & servicing.
Ayurveda brings regarding the balance between our physical & mental aspects and helps us to remain naturally beautiful. Herbs of tremendous medicinal values are found abundantly in nature. Ayurveda Treatment for Stress uses these herbs individually and in unique blends to treat every physical & psychological problem.
As the stress increases, we move towards the lack of confidence and a feeling of inferiority becomes a part of our life. The toxins in the stress are removed only when the standard healing mechanism of the body initiates or else it affects the other organs of the body & thus incurable diseases are produced.
Skin, the largest organ in our body directly reveals the energetic level of the entire psychophysical unit, and it is a transparent mirror where the movement of the doshas brings about differences also of a radical nature in its biochemical balance. Skin is the expression of our overall state of health; this stress invariably affects it. The diseases of the skin like psoriasis, eczema, dandruff, lichen planus etc occur due to this stress.
For males as young as 25, multiple late nights and immense stress can lead to a diminished sexual desire, premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, impotence, low sperm count, semen discharge with urine and the damaging feeling of inferiority accompany with all these sexual problems. The same stress factor in females will lead to low sexual desire, infertility and loosening of breasts etc.
Five thousand years old wisdom of ayurveda has a lot to offer for millions of people to combat stress, the effects of which are often associated with skin, the sexual health of the individuals. Since times immemorable, ayurveda has been advocating many rejuvenating recopies for improving & maintaining good health, which leads to a healthy and happy life, thus improving the deficiencies without any side effects. Ayurvedic Treatment for Stress in Hyderabad has firmly gained the success rate.
Ayurvedic Stress Treatment procedures mainly involve the changing of nutritional protocol & lifestyle by which we can significantly influence our physical, mental & emotional health. While each patient should follow a regimen tailored to his/ her individual needs, the five standard procedures are meant to detoxify the human body- THE PANCHAKARMA CHIKITSA-are particularly beneficial. They are:
- VAMANA: A medicated emesis therapy cleanses kapha collected within the body & decongests the respiratory tract.
- VIRECHANA: A medicated purgation therapy, removes toxins from the body that are accumulated within the gastrointestinal tract.
- VASTHI: Cleanses the accumulated toxins from all over the body. It is also highly beneficial in rejuvenation therapies.
- NASYAM: Nasal administration of medicated oils to cleanse accumulated kapha dosha from the head & neck regions.
- RAKTHA MOKSHANAM: Bloodletting using leeches etc effective in haematological conditions.
Once the toxins are removed and the body is purified from doshas responsible for causing the diseases, then rejuvenation procedures & therapeutic massages are beneficial. Judicious combinations of scientifically standardized drugs having rejuvenating correcting imbalances are administered for the promotion of healthy normal living of the person.
Rejuvenation Procedures include:
- A simple ABHYANGA revives body, mind, senses, and the soul, increasing energy levels and thus promotes the feeling of well-being.
- SIRO DHARA, in which medicated oils are streamed on to the forehead, relaxes the central nervous system, melting away all the stresses & strains.
- PIZHICHIL (Medicated Oil Bath) Sarvanga Dhara/ Kaya Seka provides the ultimate rejuvenation and increases the circulation around the body
- ELAKIZHI (Herbal Leaf Bundle Massage) is a highly rejuvenating treatment used to treat chronic back pain, sciatica etc.
- NAVARAKIZHI (Shali Shastika Pinda Swedam) is very beneficial in emaciation, debility, strengthens tissues and is anti - ageing.
Modification of diet, life style changes, breathing exercises (pranayama), achara rasayanam is advocated in ayurveda to maintain perfect mental health and thus live happily without the life-threatening menace called stress.
We at Vardhan Ayurveda Hospital, since 1999 with 7 branches (Basheerbagh, Tarnaka, Banjara Hills, Vijayawada, Rajahmundry, Kurnool, and Tirupati) across Andhra Pradesh & Telangana, with a proven methodology, with zero side effects have treated more than 5 Lakh happy customers. We provide the Best Treatments for "Stress" with high success rates through Ayurveda.