High Blood Pressure or Hypertension involves high pressure (Tension) in the arteries. Arteries are vessels that transport blood from heart to all the tissues and organs of the body. High blood pressure does not mean extreme emotional tension, although emotional tension and stress can temporarily increase blood pressure. Normal blood pressure is underneath 120/80; blood pressure within 120/80 and 139/89 is called “Pre-Hypertension,” and blood pressure of 140/90 or above is estimated high. Hypertension is a significant public health problem.
The top number, the systolic blood pressure, corresponds to the pressure in the arteries as the heart contracts and pumps blood ahead into the arteries. The bottom number, the diastolic pressure, describes the pressure in the arteries as the heart relaxes after the contraction. The diastolic pressure indicates the lowest pressure to which the arteries are exposed.
The cardinal symptoms of Hypertension are inability to sleep well, palpitations, giddiness, weakness, and impairment of digestion. An elevation of the systolic or diastolic blood pressure raises the risk of developing heart (cardiac) disease, kidney (renal) disease, thickening of the arteries (atherosclerosis or arteriosclerosis), eye damage, and stroke (brain damage) & even death. These complexities of hypertension are frequently associated to as end-organ damage because distress to these organs is the outcome of chronic (long duration) high blood pressure. For that reason, the diagnosis of high blood pressure is essential, so efforts can be made to normalize blood pressure and prevent complications.
The blood pressure regularly is measured with a small, portable instrument called Sphygmomanometer (Greek words ‘Sphygmo’ means ‘Pulse’ and a ‘Manometer’ measures ‘pressure’).
According to Ayurveda, however, Hypertension (RAKTHA VATAM) is a result of vitiation of Vayu. Excessive use of Alcohol and other Intoxicants; Salt; Lack of Exercise, leading to continuous inactivity of the heart muscle under conditions of stress-are all reasons for Hypertension. Ayurvedic Treatment for Hypertension in Hyderabad has firmly gained the success rate
Five thousand years old wisdom of Ayurveda has a lot to offer for millions of people to combat stress, the effects of which associated with skin, the sexual health of the individuals. Since times immemorial, Ayurveda has been advocating many rejuvenating recopies for improving & maintaining good health, which leads to a healthy and happy life, thus improving the deficiencies without any side effects.
Hypertension Treatment procedures mainly involve the changing of nutritional protocol & lifestyle by which we can significantly influence our physical, mental & emotional health. While every patient should follow a regimen tailored to his/ her specific requirements, the five standard procedures are meant to detoxify the human body- THE PANCHAKARMA CHIKITSA -bare particularly beneficial. They are:
- VAMANA: A medicated emesis treatment cleanses kapha collected in the body & decongests the respiratory tract.
- VIRECHANA: A medicated purgation therapy, removes toxins from the body that accumulate in the gastrointestinal tract.
- VASTHI: It cleanses the accumulated toxins from all over the body. It is also highly beneficial in rejuvenation therapies
- NASYAM: Nasal treatment of medicated oils to cleanse accumulated kapha dosha from the head & neck regions.
- RAKTHA MOKSHANAM: Bloodletting using leeches etc effective in hematological conditions.
Once the toxins eliminated and the body purifies from doshas accountable for causing the diseases, then rejuvenation procedures & therapeutic massages are beneficial. Judicious combinations of scientifically regulated drugs have rejuvenating correcting irregularities administered for the promotion of healthy normal living of the person.
Rejuvenation Procedures include:
- A simple ABHYANGA restores body, mind, senses, and the soul, improving energy levels and thus increases the feeling of well-being.
- SIRO DHARA, in which medicated oils are streamed on to the forehead, relaxes the central nervous system, melting away all the stresses & strains.
- PIZHICHIL (Medicated Oil Bath) Sarvanga Dhara/ Kaya Seka provides the ultimate rejuvenation and increases the circulation around the body
- ELAKIZHI (Herbal Leaf Bundle Massage) is a highly rejuvenating treatment used to treat chronic back pain, sciatica, etc.
- NAVARAKIZHI (Shali Shastika Pinda Swedam) is highly efficient in emaciation, debility strengthens tissues and is anti-aging.
Modification of diet, life style changes, breathing exercises (pranayama), and achara rasayanam is advocated in ayurveda to maintain perfect mental health and thus live happily without the life-threatening menace called stress.
We at Vardhan Ayurveda Hospital, since 1999 with 7 branches (Basheerbagh, Tarnaka, Banjara Hills, Vijayawada, Rajahmundry, Kurnool, and Tirupati) across Andhra Pradesh & Telangana, with a proven methodology, with zero side effects have treated more than 5 Lakh happy customers. We provide the Best Treatments for "Hypertension” with high success rates through Ayurveda.