Eczema is a common skin condition caused by inflammation of the skin. Eczema is the group of conditions, which causes Itchy and red patches of skin to appear on hands, face, cheeks or legs. This skin condition flares-up for a few reasons. Eczema can range from mild to severe. It is known as Atopic Dermatitis, which appears mostly in infants, children, and people aged around thirty. Generally, this condition reduces with increasing age. It might be common in infants, but many will outgrow this condition before adulthood.
Eczema is not contagious. You will not catch it from other people. Roughly, 40% of the worldwide population has different types of eczema. It is a cause of genetic and environmental reasons. Various factors trigger it. When any of the allergens trigger your immune system, it causes inflammation and increases symptoms of Eczema.
Eczema is the dry, itchy skin often appears with a red rash. This chronic condition is of few types as below,
1. Contact Dermatitis: When our skin is in contact with any allergen, our immune system triggers and causes burning, itchy and inflamed skin reaction. Irritant contact dermatitis and allergic contact dermatitis are common contact dermatitis. Metals are most commonly known irritant for Contact Dermatitis.
Symptoms include Burning or swelling reaction, Redness, rashes, fluid-filled Blisters.
2. Dyshidrotic Dermatitis: This condition produces small itchy blisters on the fingers, palms, and soles of the feet. This condition is most common in women. Dyshidrotic causes itchy, scale patches that become cracked and painful.
3. Nummular Dermatitis: Nummular Dermatitis is also known as Discoid Eczema. It develops coin-shaped dark spots on the skin. Insect bites, dry skin or reaction to skin inflammation may be the reason.
4. Seborrheic Dermatitis: It is the cause of genes and hormone condition. Yeast developed on the body will trigger the Seborrheic Dermatitis. It is more common in Men than Women.
5. Stasis Dermatitis: This is also known as gravitational dermatitis. Problems with the blood flow in the veins cause pressure on fluids to leak from the skin. It appears on the lower legs.
Redness and rashes
Greasy and Swollen skin
Round coin-shaped spots
In the case of Eczema, the immune system in our body responds profoundly and causes inflammation. The cause of eczema varies from person to person. Eczema may trigger with one or more factors, such as,
Temperature changes and smoke
Raised body temperature
Upper Respiratory Infections
Food allergies (mostly dairy products and Acidic food)
Animal Dander and pollen
Clothes (Synthetic fabrics, rough, scratchy material, woolen)
Some Paints, soaps, fragrances, detergents, solvents, bleach and chemicals in other products
The ancient Indian treatment popularly known as Ayurveda is the process to cure diseases with natural therapies and Ayurvedic medicines. With two decades of excellence in Indian ayurvedic treatment across Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, we at Vardhan Ayurvedic Hospital have been serving more than four Lakh patients till now. It is our solemn responsibility to continue forward the Ayurveda, which has been a pride of Indian treatment.
Our skin has an internal relationship with the glands and the veins, and any abnormalities cause a reaction on the skin surface resulting in eczema. In Ayurveda, Eczema is similar to Vicharchika. Firstly, the pathogen factor which causes sensitivities removed. Then, procedures of external and internal remedial methods and lastly unction. Following Ayurvedic treatments are used for curing Eczema,
1. Vamana: Emesis therapy is known as an effective treatment for Pitta and Kapha excess. Improvement can be after this treatment.
2. Virechana: It is also known as Purgative therapy. In Virechana therapy, wastes from the body are removed. It cleanses the primary site of Pita.
3. Basti: It is also known as Enema Therapy. Basti purifies the colon and nourishes the body.
4. Rakta Mokshana: It is also known as bloodletting. In India, leeches used for this treatment. Drawing of vitiated blood helps create new blood.
5. Rasayana Therapy: This Rejuvenation therapy improves tissue nutrition.
Along with Panchkarma treatment, one should follow a proper diet by having nutritious food to cure skin diseases.
I have experienced the BEST OF THE MASSAGES at Dr Vardhan's VARDHAN AYURVEDA HOSPITAL, Basheerbagh, Hyderabad. I am touched by the care, concern and respect shown by the Doctor and his experienced & good-natured therapists. May God bless him and his TeamP. Siva Shankar, Ex Governor, Kerala State Government.
I have had SEVERE NECK PAIN for several years from HERNIATED DISCS. I have tried Physical Therapy, Chiropractic, Bed rest, NSAID's; but doctor's have finally advised Surgery and said no any guarantee of getting back to normalcy. I could never get the problem resolved until I found Dr. Vardhan & VARDHAN AYURVEDA HOSPITAL! I am Pain Free now. Thank u all.Gopala Krishna Prasad Tummala,Software Professional, DETROIT. US.
I was having CHRONIC LOW BACK PAIN WITH SCIATICA for over 1 year now. The pain was debilitating, radiating to my left lower leg and is even affecting my Professional, Personal and Sexual life. When I was almost in a depressive state of mind I was referred to Dr. Vardhan. Thank you VARDHAN AYURVEDA HOSPITAL, the staff and everybody involved in getting ME & My 'BACK' to 'LIFE'.Gyaneshwar. M, DHAKA, BANGLADESH.
I am extremely Thankful to Dr. Madhuri and the staff of VARDHAN AYURVEDA HOSPITAL and am indebted to them for making me disease free from the Severe PSORIASIS DISEASE. I have had this skin problem on the scalp, elbows, knees, buttock, back of the ear etc and there used to be severe Itching especially in the nights. I was vexed of using Allopathic Lotions, Ointments etc with cure at a longer distance. I was told about the Doctor by a friend of mine; visited Hyderabad took Panchakarma sessions and is happy now. Thank you doctor very much - from the bottom of the heart.Rachelle Cherry
I was a 'HEADACHE' Person from my Teenage and after my first delivery I ended up into a 'MIGRAINE' Person completely. I used to have severe Piercing, sudden onset pain continuing for days with changes in my Balance and also Vision. I have suffered for years and finally after coming to VARDHAN AYURVEDA HOSPITAL & undergoing the Specialist Treatments from Dr. Vardhan & Dr Madhuri am I surviving from the Pain and am free from it completely now. The staff was Excellent and co-operative. My best wishes to all of them.Madhavi Latha,Assistant Professor, KURNOOL
I Thank Dr. Vardhan & the Staff at THE VARDHAN AYURVEDA HOSPITAL for getting my Mother's CERVICAL SPONDYLOSIS Severe Attack to Normalcy. There was no more severe Pain in the Neck with Vomiting, Giddiness to my mother after the Treatment Procedures for 4 weeks. GOD Bless them all.Mrs. Anasuyamma,House Wife, NELLORE, A.P.